Latest Pure Design Posts

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Scotland-on-Sunday 'Style Bible' reviews Susiemaroon & Pure Design

Tweet this Post
Pure Design is not just about selling work, it's also about raising awareness of eco-design amongst shoppers, and raising the profiles of UK eco-designers.

Don't get me wrong, Pure Design is a business and aims to be a thriving one at that, but it is also a social enterprise, and one of our key ambitions is to show people there are beautiful, green, designer UK alternatives to mass-produced products - and to promote the designers behind this work.

This piece of press in Scotland-on-Sunday was valuable in terms of sales but also really encouraging as it shows people want to hear about beautiful eco products. It is also pleasing to see how Pure Design is able to support designers and bring their work into the limelight.

If you are an eco-designer and interested in discussing your work with Pure Design please drop us a line. I will do my best to respond to your inquiry as quickly as I can.
Email me on elaine'at'puredesigncompany.co.ukTweet the Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a designer but am always excited to hear about new eco-designers. In the US I think we're a bit behind you guys in terms of eco friendly furniture and building. Thanks for keeping us updated.

SteamboatEcobroker